Dear KSEA Members
This is a reminder that there are just less than 2 weeks until the priority application deadline for the 12th annual national Korean-American “Young Generation Technical and Leadership Conference” (Ygnite).
* Free 3 nights lodging, meals, and travel support to Dallas included in registration fee!
Come to this once-a-year extravaganza hosted by KSEA with:
- Inspiring Korean-American CEO and R&D speakers,
- Opportunity to present your research or leadership experiences,
- Excellent career development workshops,
- Unparalleled speed-networking sessions, and
- A chance to broaden your horizons with fellow participants from all over the US.
- Demonstrated interest in issues related to 1.5 and 2nd generation Korean-American scientists and engineers.
- Professionals, academics (professors, post-docs), students (graduate, professional school, or undergraduate junior/senior) in their 30’s and 20’s.
- Demonstrated strong leadership experience and/or academic excellence.
- Participant Option: $200 – No presentation required. Travel not supported.
- With your registration fee, this regular application allows you to receive full access to all sessions, along with 3 nights of lodging with one other roommate, and all meals from Friday breakfast to Sunday lunch.
- Presenter Option: $90 – Prior preparation required. Presentation on site. Travel supported.
- Discussion Moderator – You will receive 30 minutes to engage fellow participants in any topic and any format.
- Lecture Presentation – Presentations on technical, leadership or career topics delivered to a lay audience.
- Poster Presentation – You will get a chance to present your leadership or research work at the poster session.
- Essay Competition – Choose from two essay prompts and submit a 1000-word essay.
* $20 discount for presenter applications submitted by October 9, 2015 (excludes regular participants).
* You must be a member of KSEA at the time of registration. Membership is free for undergraduates, $15 for graduate students, and $35 for professional members.
Applications accepted on September 1, 2015
Early Applications for priority admission are due by October 9, 2015
Regular Applications are due by November 6, 2015
To apply and for more information visit: http://yg.ksea.org
For general inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Don’t miss this opportunity of a lifetime!
Daegene Koh, Conference Chair
Stella Chun, Dennis Cha, Kathy Lee, Conference Co-Chairs
Ygnite 2016, KSEA